Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Radiohead - Let Down (Live) (New York, 12-19-97)

One of my favorite songs from one of my all-time favorite bands. I still have no idea why I haven't seen Radiohead live yet, but it needs to happen soon. I have been a big fan of Radiohead ever since I was completely blown away the first time I heard 'Ok Computer'. I hadn't heard anything like it and thought the entire CD sounded as if it was composed inside of a spaceship! In my opinion the whole album is just about flawless, and Let Down may be my favorite track.

The lyrics are some of the best they've ever written; there's just something about this particular song - one of the most moving in their catalog to date - a shame they rarely play it live...can't wait to see what Radiohead have coming in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment